My name is Wayne Murphy, and I’ve been in software development professionally since 1987. Primarily in the Microsoft backend world writing software but many other hats and technologies
A person that cares about the result, but also the journey.
Somebody that thinks working well with a team creates a better product.
A professional, but isn’t fixated on title or salary.
A developer that doesn’t have to be a developer to make a big contribution to the team.
In terms of my experience and skill-sets:
- A development manager in healthcare
- A senior development manager for a Canadian company doing CRM in the financial industry
- An application architect for a US company in the financial industry
- A contract developer in industries such as: finance, healthcare, movie projection, electrical testing, business process automation, reliability maintenance, and more
Aside from back-end C# coding, I’ve also
- worked in database developer; table design, and SQL queries
- worked with XML, JSON, HTML5, CSS3 (among others)
Plus as a dev manager and architect, spending lot of time with project planning/tracking, mentoring, defining and enforcing standards, interviewing & people management